1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Program Day 15 Dialogue

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by n3wme2012, Jun 4, 2018.

1. n3wme2012

n3wme2012 New Member

I'm not really sure what to do here. I live with my husband and 2 dogs. I don't work so don't get out very often and don't have any other relationships that would stress me. My inability to work is what really stresses me. It's like I don't know who I am anymore because not working before retirement is not who I believe myself to be. As in I'm a total slacker and I can't forgive myself for that. I sometimes get upset with my husband, but I don't think that is what's causing me stress currently. I don't talk a lot with the rest of my family, just because I don't like talking on the phone (not sure why but I've always been that way).

Thanks!