1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 13

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stef, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Stef

Stef Peer Supporter

The "question to ponder" today asked which success story most influenced me (or something to that affect) & it was these series of videos that I came across when researching TMS after reading "Healing Back Pain." It was these videos that brought me to TMSWiki. My symptoms were not as bad as his but it affected my work at the time, I ended up getting a standing desk, & actually ended up leaving my job to return to school to pursue nursing because of it. I thought I needed to work in healthcare because of my problems & needed to do something where I could move around more since I had trouble sitting. I have no trouble sitting anymore & am about to enter my 2nd semester of nursing school in a week and a half. My reason for going back to school & my reasons for staying on this path are entirely different now. Hopefully these videos help someone else. They mean a lot to me. I was fascinated. I watched them all in a row.

Stella likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Stef. What a wonderful nurse you are going to be, knowing about and believing in TMS causing your pain and pain in others.
    It's also great that your pain from sitting went away. It was just caused by emotional stresses.

The video you posted is so good. I'm sure it and the other videos will help a lot people.

Keep up the terrific healing.

Stef likes this.
  3. Stef

Stef Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt!