1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 12 Day 12 progress!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by mmo4, Oct 18, 2013.

1. mmo4

mmo4 Peer Supporter

I was able to sleep through the night last night-did not wake up from pain! Yesterday I noticed the pain had moved down to my upper legs. and back up.

I have not taken advil for a week, stopped acupuncture and am stopping PT next week (I don't want to hurt my therapist's feelings by stopping abruptly). Maybe I will cancel and challenge some of those TMS personality traits--always trying to please everyone else. By stopping the physical treatments I am letting my brain know that it is my mind that is causing the pain. Sitting for a long time is still a challenge, but I am 100% sure I can recover.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is great progress mmo4
    Stay the course, sounds like your doing great
    Keep us updated.
    Thanks

3. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

mmo4! I loved that you put it out there "I don't want to hurt my therapist's feelings by stopping abruptly." I can TOTALLY relate. Thanks for showing us the awareness of the inherent challenge to the Goodist personality trait. I love it!! Keep up the great work!!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.