1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 11

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Zade, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Zade

Zade New Member

Well I took a long hike with a friend yesterday with just minor pain and felt fine in the morning but the old pain was back again after sitting at the computer and that was so awfully frustrating ....I feel like I'm in a maze that keeps turning into itself. Today's post talked about stress and anxiety amplifying a small pain and I feel my back has just gotten way too oversensitized. I know the stresses that started this all off.....
    Meanwhile we're supposed to write about a past trauma....and at 63 I've had various ones, but going back to being a child I'm at a loss to figure out what traumas made me this way.....

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Zade,
    You can probably just start with what comes to you. Then you'll feel more, which is what seems to help. You will know more and feel more. I think it is more of a process than trying to get the right one. All of our hurts are close to our heart.
    Andy B.

3. Zade

Zade New Member

Thank you Andy, though I have tried with what comes to me for several years now......