1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 11 Day 11

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by browndogisinthehouse, Apr 5, 2016.

1. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

I am exercising daily with the physiotherapy exercises. My main problem with physical activity is working on the computer because that is what causes me very severe pain. So, moving around is not that big of a problem as compared to sitting. At the same time, I avoid lifting heavy weights or opening heavy doors. For me, clicking the mouse causes intense pain in what the physiotherapist says is the scalene muscles in the neck.

After the stomach infection, I decided that for some days I will just return to as gadget free lifestyle as possible and continue to strengthen my muscle and continue to work on TMS

My belief continues to be that the pain is probably coming from TMS but at the same time physically I have become very weak and even small workout gives me a bit of endorphin rush which is usually the high point of my day

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

This is wonderful. I am glad you can get some real goodies from some exercise. Any amount of gentle pushing on the 'envelope' of what you have become restricted to is very helpful. So the measure is "a little more" vs "how much?"