1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 11 feedback on success story

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by moni-violet, Mar 17, 2017.

1. moni-violet

moni-violet New Member

I can see myself in many of the things "Armchair Linguist" describes in day 11.
    Things I do to adapt to the pain in hands and wrists, things I can't do or I have to ask someone else to help me with, like sometimes doing some computer work or opening a jar in the kitchen...
    Success stories like this and others I've read here in the site, give me hope.
    Before Dr Sarno, I only knew things like RSI "just gets worse" and I had the idea there was no cure, maybe one could get relief only with surgery.
    But now, I feel encouraged and much happier to know that people recover from it applying these new concepts.
    Thank you for sharing !!!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, moni-violet. I'm glad that you are gaining confidence in learning that others have healed from their TMS emotional pain. It was the "magic bullet" for me. At the age of 84, I got severe back pain and learned about TMS and Dr. Sarno. Journaling in the SEProgram led me to discover emotions I had been repressing since I was seven and my parents divorced. I learned more about why they divorced, and that they must have had their own TMS. It all led me to forgive them and myself, and the pain went away.

moni-violet likes this.
  3. moni-violet

moni-violet New Member

Thank you Walt !, yes, I'm starting to feel better about journaling, even though there is still physical pain, somehow I'm feeling better ! and I'm much more confident of healing ! Thanks again !!!

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Confidence in TMS healing is the big thing. Enjoy your day.

moni-violet likes this.