1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 day 10

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Shawn S, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Shawn S

Shawn S New Member

On day 10 because I have been doing so well I actually skipped a day, I forgot to do it because I have been feeling so well.I started Steve Ozanichs book a few days ago and it has completely changed things for me. I just all of a sudden felt really able to commit, really able to keep my thoughts off the pain, something just clicked, its hard to explain. I have been working at this kinda half assed for about a year and now I really get it. I went full steam ahead with everything this week. I did hill sprints, I did kettlebell swings, I carried my 60lb daughter for a pretty long distance. All stuff just a week ago I would have said I can't do that to. I finally realize the fear keeps it going.I have been feeling better and better every day.

I have come to finally realize what it means to really believe and it means doing some scary things and not caring. I can finally see an end to this in sight and I'm pretty excited to put the last 3 years behind me and have a new lease on life. I had a couple days when I first started this where my pain got worse and tryed to scare me but I didn't let it and it paid off. I plan to continue the program even if I don't need it because it feels pretty good to connect with my emotions like I have been.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is such an awesome post Shawn S
    You got it in the bag, everything you said is healing

If I were to say look at a post and do this, well you got it
    Keep us posted- im so excited for you.
    Bless you