1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jux, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Jux

Jux New Member

I don't have any more concerns than what I expressed on Day 8. I feel pretty good about the work I'm doing. No aha moments although I am trying to be aware of relating my pain to what's going on with me emotionally. It seems the most successful people in this program can directly relate the two. Right now, my back always hurts. When I do intense physical workouts it hurts just a little more. When I sleep on it wrong, it hurts a little more and is stiffer. Same with my knees and elbows. I haven't noticed any difference in the pain when I get angry or resentful or anxious. Since it doesn't fluctuate too much, I wonder if I should be looking for a reduction in the intensity of the pain after completing the program work everyday? Otherwise I don't really know how to evaluate. Anyway, that's where I'm at. Gonna keep on keepin'.

Okcowgirl likes this.
  2. jf77

jf77 New Member

I hope you are better by now. For me it works when I don't check in with the pain after 15-18 days of doing the TMS work.