1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 10

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by eg09, May 13, 2017.

1. eg09

eg09 Newcomer

Hi there,

I'm on day 10 of the structured educational programme. I'm feeling positive about it, but I'm doing it to combat spasmodic dysphonia as opposed to chronic pain, and I'm unsure of the success rate in this area as there isn't much literature on it out there. Sarno seems to think spasmodic dysphonia is TMS, which gives me hope, and I certainly fit the classic personality traits, but I would love to hear any success stories!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I found some free videos on YouTube about spasmodic dysphonia. You might take a look at them. My voice can be weak when I'm under stress. Deep breathing has helped me when that happens. And putting my mind on a relaxing place. Visualization has helped a lot of people with TMS emotional pain.

eg09 likes this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle