1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 10 - Pain was at 20% at one point

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Shori, May 3, 2017.

1. Shori

Shori Peer Supporter

Hi guys,

On the night of Day 10 just after finishing my home work (SEP) and reading some material I noticed that pain was sitting at about 20%. I was so surprised, what a feeling. Haven't felt like that for a long time. It was there hanging around, I could feel it. But, I was quite comfortable. I was thinking even this would do I hope it stays this way. I could sleep in almost any position.

Morning are when I feel quite a bit of pain in my left leg for the first 10mins or so when I get up. Got on my motorbike to get to work as usual and the pain was not as bad as it usually is when I'm riding in the morning. Now its 1830 in Sydney and pain is back especially between the lower part of the calf and the ankle.

But, I'm encouraged to keep going. Makes me believe in TMS even more.

Cheers

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Shori. It looks to me like you're doing really great. You're enjoying feeling less pain and it shows in your confidence. I hope you're also spending time with your adorable dog. They're great stress relievers.

3. Shori

Shori Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt. I'm also reading The power of Now. Although, I must admit that I keep forgetting to live in the moment :( I guess it'll come with practice.

The dog in the pic belongs to someone else. I love dogs and grew up with them. Since I was born there was never a time my parents didn't have one. My partner and I would love one or two (Boxer and a Malamute), but not possible in an apartment. May be one day. Dogs are the best....

Cheers