1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Fiddledee, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Fiddledee

Fiddledee Newcomer

Hi
    So my level of acceptance of TMS? Hmmm, I know without a doubt that I have a tonne of past and present anger which is repressed deep down. I know without a doubt that this is the cause of my symptoms. Do I think that this programme is the solution? I've tried so many, many, many things over so many, many years, that I just don't know. I hope so! I'm planning to follow this programme and have also booked a session with a Faster EFT practitioner who directed me to Dr Sarno's work.
    Watch this space!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

"Fiddledeedee" was one of Scarlett O'Hara's most-used sayings, besides "After all, tomorrow IS another day!"

You are in the right place, posting here, and reading the subforums. Dr. Sarno's books have healed thousands of people
    of severe pain, me included. The SEP helps to show how to practice TMS for healing.

I also like the Faster E FT program. I think tapping is a wonderful way to keep focused on the Mindbody Connection (TMS).

3. Fiddledee

Fiddledee Newcomer

Thank you, Walt. For your words of kindness and encouragement. I am here to recover from CFS caused by TMS. Even today I found myself with great conviction saying to myself 'this is totally all psychological. I don't have CFS or any of the other stuff! It's just repressed emotions which I am working on releasing!' Sooner or later, I'm gonna feel great!

I love the O'Hara reference-I didn't know that!