1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by musician44, Mar 16, 2023.

1. musician44

musician44 Newcomer

I Purchased and read this book a few weeks ago, but didn't know there was an online program. Unfortunately, I've been struggling with tendinitis bilaterally for the last few years. This chronic pain has now migrated both to my elbows in to my feet, causing tendinitis in both. I haven't had the best round of treatments as I just got my first Cortisone shot this week and I've just started my first round of therapy. But after reading success stories, and seeing the personality types, I believe that I might be a sufferer of TMS. I'm 24 years old, I'm about to become a graduate student and am a musician through and through. I really hope that this program can help me move forward and move on from this chronic pain.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum, and congratulations on finding out about TMS and starting to address your chronic pain. Over the 10 years I have been on this Forum, I've seen many musicians and artists have successful outcomes by applying TMS treatment techniques. Be patient and take it one step at a time. Let us know how you're doing and feel free to ask questions at any time. We are all here to support one another.

JanAtheCPA likes this.