1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Seanlane, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Seanlane

Seanlane New Member

Hi all,
    my name is Sean and I’m based in the UK. I’m in my early 50’s and have been suffering with debilitating back discomfort for nearly two years now. The last year has seen my condition worsen considerably and despite various MRI scans and visits to ‘experts’ for assessments, no one can clearly tell me the cause of my pain.
    I became aware of Dr Sarno’s work last year and read Healing Back Pain then. I also listened to the cureable app but I guess I’m still not sure if TMS is the actual cause of my pain. like a lot of you I’d imagine, my back condition is ruling and ruining my life and I’m pretty much house bound these days. Not good when you have two young sons that need you.
    I’ve started having sessions with Matthew Rosett to see if he can help me improve my condition. Before my back issues, I was rarely injured or sick so don’t have much resilience to pain unfortunately.
    I will take this course in the hope that it will expand my knowledge of TMS and ultimately aid me in my recovery.
    Good luck to all of us.

Sean
    X

MatthewNJ and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@MatthewNJ is the man! He's been there, and continues to process and learn.