1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nanny Ogg, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Newcomer

I started the education programme this evening after procrastinating about it all day. I told myself I would start tomorrow but tomorrow never comes so I started tonight

I watched the 2020 video about Dr Sarno and felt optimistic about my chances of healing for the first time in years. Interestingly when I started watching my legs were feeling very painful but by the time I had finished watching I noticed the pain had gone. That is enough to convince me I'm on the right track

I also read a success story and all I can say is wow and I want some of that

ssxl4000 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

It is great that you already noticed this! As you move through the program, you may start noticing more of these peculiarities. TMS pain often appears or worsens at odd times, and lessens when it seems it should be worse, etc. It is great evidence to that the pain is all or mostly TMS. Good luck!

3. Trojan29

Trojan29 Newcomer

I am a newcomer myself and I can totally relate to "tomorrow never comes" -- thank you for sharing that and let's do this!