1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nicole17, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Nicole17

Nicole17 Newcomer

The pain all started for me 3 months ago.. I woke up one day and my arms hurt me so bad and felt weak and it gave me anxiety and I ended up in the emergency room and was told everything was fine and it was basically that, anxiety. The pain has gone from my arms to my hands, legs, feet and my neck and I’m always stiff & feel fatigue. I have had an MRI, seen a rheumatologist had lots of blood work done and everything has come back fine. I literally have cried everyday just begging that something comes back so I would know what’s wrong with me and to get the proper treatment I need. The rheumatologist said it could be just stress or fibromyalgia since everything has come back fine. The level of acceptance of having TMS is well now but still a bit questionable in the back of my mind due to my anxiety. I have concerns with my health anxiety that makes me worry about something physically wrong with me still but I have hope that the more I learn and accept that this is TMS that anxiety will fade along with the pain .

Last edited: Dec 29, 2021