1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by NannaG, Aug 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. NannaG

NannaG Newcomer

Hi everyone. I've been reading Dr. Sarno's book, listening to podcasts and working through the Curable app for the past few weeks but I've now found this program and am looking forward to working my way through it. I've suffered from chronic pain for the past 30 years and been diagnosed with a variety of conditions including TMJ syndrome, IBS, Vulvodynia and other back, neck and shoulder issues. I am now certain all of these have been caused by TMS and am hoping my brain will soon catch up but I still have some fear to overcome.

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Welcome NanaG,

Thirty years! That’s a long time. Glad you discovered TMS.

Having fear is quite normal as you go through this journey. You are on the right track. Keep a daily log of your progress and focus on that. As you do, confidence will replace fear and doubt.

Take care,

3. NannaG

NannaG Newcomer

Thanks for that, it’s good to feel supported along the way