1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by felipedacosta, Apr 29, 2021.

1. felipedacosta

felipedacosta Newcomer

Hello from Brazil :)

I've been dealing with index finger, thumb, hand and wrist pain whenever I try using a computer for 4 years now and the weird thing is that, according to a bunch of X-Rays and MRIs I have taken over these years, theres's no sign of structural damage. After years of feeling like my problem is beyond modern medicine I have stumbled on Dr. Sarno's book "The mind body prescription" and I decided to give it a try.

My personality matches the description Dr Sarno gives in his book and I hope that this treatment can not only heal my pain, but also make me a better person.

Hope you all get better
    Cheers

2. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Well known member

Welcome! It sounds very much like you are on the right path, being here. In my case, I feel like all the things that various mind-body practitioners advocate - journaling, meditation, calming the nervous system - are all good things and helping me to be a better person, even regardless of whether or not they "fix" my current situation. So I believe it is a worthwhile journey.

Good luck!