1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. MatthewNJ is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Sarah G, Jan 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sarah G

Sarah G Newcomer

Hey everyone. I’m so happy to be a part of this awesome group. I know I have tms. I read Dr. Sarno’s books and am suffering for nine years. The Doctors told me I have two slipped discs which is sitting on my sciatic nerve. The pain is mostly in my hip and runs down my left leg until my foot. I tried everything except surgery thank God and I have had chronic pain for the past half year. It’s been bad the last two months and I’m trying but was never part of a group. So wish me luck and hopefully I’m on a new path to success. thank u

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle