1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DeweyHealing, Sep 12, 2020.

1. DeweyHealing

DeweyHealing Newcomer

ladies and gentlemen im coming here to tell you that I WILL HEAL and reclaim my life very soon. I have suffered for 3 years with brain dog, eye floaters and head pressure and this all began when i started living solo while i was dissatisfied with what I was doing for work and not pursuing my dreams and passions (like writing) Please send your love and support.... once I'm healed I'm going to write a novel about my experience and commit to making a societal shift that chronic illnesses and pain is all emotion and stress induced so we can globally save trillions of dollars from medical expenses and actually make world peace a very possible goal that has been laughed off for centuries.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  2. JJJetplane

JJJetplane Newcomer

Good Luck! Today is my day 1 as well. I also have the head pressure and it is truly maddening. We can do this!

DeweyHealing likes this.
  3. DeweyHealing

DeweyHealing Newcomer

Thank you! Good luck to you as well!