1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day #1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by CRICH, Apr 1, 2020.

1. CRICH

CRICH New Member

I have been dealing with TMS as long as I can remember .. In the last 7 years it has been more of a daily occurrence. From pelvic floor dsyfunction, TMJ symptoms, back pain, shortness of breath,and random pains all over my body. I believe in my TMS diagnosis 95%.. the 5% that i struggle with is the pelvic pain that comes and goes during ovulation time and only during ovulation time. Can only my hormones cause this symptom > so therefore TMS work will not help or is it more conditioning that has occured...

2. Aimee88

Aimee88 Well known member

Welcome to your Day 1, Crich. 95% is a really strong place to start from. I had pain that for a long time was always in the morning. Why? No reason, except that I was *expecting* it to be in the morning. And now it's not, 80% of the time. I've had flare-ups this last week or two, but I know it's that, a flare-up of emotions and stress coming through as old pain, and I'm carrying on with the physical things I want to do, using journalling to let out all the emotions I can, and asking for support in the forum, here. Just being here is support and I'm so grateful.

3. glennherriott

glennherriott New Member

Good luck with the program. Sounds like TMS to me. I think you will get lots out of completing the 40 days