1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Stephen, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Stephen

Stephen New Member

Hello! First off I want to say that this program does work. It helped me get over lower back pain that I had over a constant 6 months time. I was going crazy trying anything to get better. Then I discovered Healing Back Pain and Dr. John Sarno. Weeks later I discovered the TMS wiki page and the Structured Education Program. I got to about Day 12 and started feeling better. It was a miracle I tell you! I was so happy! So here I am now, once again starting this program over because I have TMS and now I am dealing with frequent urination issues. I have gotten checked out and all results have come back normal. So now that I have peace of mind and I am ready to proceed with the SEP. I have been dealing with this issue after a very stressful situation about 3 months ago. I knew it was a TMS issue and I figured that maybe a easier and faster way to fix myself again would go and try Hypnosis. I figured that was a easier way to treat the subconscious mind. Lets just say it didn't work after 5 sessions and $1000 later. I went back to the clinic to get tested one last time just to make sure so I can go about treating this as a TMS issue. I have started feeling some improvement and less urgency, so there is some hope. So here I am, again, Day one! Lets do this!

JanAtheCPA and ssxl4000 like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Great attitude! I hope the program helps you find some clarity and peace with your current stress.