1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JoshG, Apr 23, 2019.

1. JoshG

JoshG New Member

Begin Writing Your Own Story: Receiving support from other people in your recovery can help you gain understanding and clear up any issues that may arise. The first step in doing this involves making a thread post about where you are right now in your treatment. Write a short post about the level of acceptance you have of the TMS diagnosis, and of any doubts or worries, you may have at this point. You can make a thread post by going to our Structured Educational Program subforum, part of our main TMS forum. You can choose to label your post with a "Day 1" prefix.

I have a pretty high level of acceptance of the TMS diagnosis.

No real doubts about or worries.

2. Dayton

Dayton Newcomer

Sounds like you're on a good path. You got this JoshG

3. JoshG

JoshG New Member

I looked on the date of signup for TMS wiki it said Oct 2013.

Yes, I was cured of pretty severe back pain Sciatica through the work of Dr Sarno and Steve Ozanich about 6 years ago.
    Everything I've read and listened to is just as relevant today as it was then.
    Now just doing a drive-by to brush up on an emotional house cleaning and take care of some tennis elbow.
    Time flys, I remember the days of Forest and Herbie.
    Hope they're doing well.

Best regards Josh G.

Thanks, Dayton

JanAtheCPA likes this.