1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Changingmylife, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Changingmylife

Changingmylife Newcomer

Jusy began my journey last night altough I have previously used the Curable app with not getting the full relief I needed.
    My life without TMS would mean I could be a functioning member of society without being held back or reminded of weakness by constant pains. I would be free of a 13 year journey. I understand and believe but im finding so far i need to learn the language to speak to myself so i can shut down a flare up and not panic. Blessings to all on this journey. Anyone with tips on self talk please share.

Allissa RS likes this.
  2. Allissa RS

Allissa RS New Member

My biggest self talk tip is to be constant and consistent! Self talk is so slippery.
    Sometimes I have to stop and really feel my positive self talk in my body to ensure my brain is getting the message.