1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Elvinger, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Elvinger

Elvinger Newcomer

29 year old male. I have a g.a.d diagnosis (got it just a year ago). This makes sense throug cuz i been obsessed about choices, health, symmetry in clothes and what not singel 15 years old. The last 3 years i obsessed a lot about my ass. Got a really small skin tag after hemorrids and couldnt get THE feeling of something stuck down there away. At the ens i hade laser surgery on the area (1 and a half year ago) and i feel like it got worse that now i have an excruciating tightness there every Day. The doctor say everything is fine bit i cant get it out My head that the doctor maybe took to much or some other structurall muscle damage. Been fighting this with KBT, meds and meditation bit now om ready for this. I know it could be tms and i will try to Think about it this way...

Thank you (sry for My English)