1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ivanka, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Ivanka

Ivanka Peer Supporter

I read dr. Sarno's book about a year ago. It made total sense to me. I fit the profile completely. I re-read the book a couple of times and talked to my brain, but it didn't help me at all.
    This year I discovered this site. Recently I ordered Dr. Schubiner's book: Unlearn your pain. While I'm waiting for the book to arrive (about 6 weeks) I have decided to do this program.
    I'm convinced my pain is mostly TMS, I have gatehered some evidence about it. Lately the chronic pain in my knees is getting worse, also keeps popping up in other parts of my body and then suddenly dissapearing for no reason, combined with chronic anxiety...
    So I decided it was time to finally do someting about it. Unfortunatelly TMS is not accepted by doctors in Slovenia (at least not to my knowledge), so I feel alone in this. Hopefully posting in this forum will help with that, I would really appreciate some support.
    I feel hopeful reading all the materials and stories, though I must admit I am still afraid I will never get better.
    Ivanka

danargh likes this.
  2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

Don't be afraid. If your doctors have checked you out and find very little wrong with you probably have TMS. Most ppl on this site will help you out. Read the success stories.

danargh likes this.
  3. Ivanka

Ivanka Peer Supporter

Thank you :)