1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Archie, May 23, 2018.

1. Archie

Archie Peer Supporter

I have just started day 1 of the SEP, having read Marc D. Sophers book, watched a lot of the Sarno youtube videos and read the information on this site. TMS makes lots of sense to me and I do believe that it is causing my restless legs syndrome (RLS), but when I thought about my level of acceptance, I realise that fear is stopping me 100% accepting TMS as the cause - even though I believe Dr Sarno and do believe TMS is the culprit. I hope though that in time I will be completely accepting and will be able to stop the various remedies I have been using - even writing this sounds scary! I really worry that I wont "do the SEP right" like everyone else can, and so will always have the RLS - and it will be my fault. Just believing, watching Dr Sarno videos and reading the books have been enough for some people, but not or me - but I try to see this as differences, rather than failings on my part. I feel overwhelmed with worry and anxiety about the whole process; but have no intention of stopping the programme :)