1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JayTeeDee, Jun 28, 2017.

1. JayTeeDee

JayTeeDee New Member

It has taken me a while to pursue this program in earnest. For me it is about the spasms that have caused me to lose my voice.

I HAVE NO DOUBT THIS IS UNPROCESSED EMOTIONS!

That said, it is an easy default to focus on the physical manifestations of my condition rather than the mental/emotional ones. I am a work in progress...

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, JayTeeDee, and welcome to this TMS healing community. If you've had yourself
    checked physically by a doctor and nothing seriously has been found structurally,
    your pains are very likely caused by some emotions you are repressing. Try to spend the next few weeks in the SEProgram journaling about yourself... your past and present, and what you may be troubled or worrying about in the future. Emotions can show up in our voice. Don't let that trouble you. That's one place the subconscious hits on us. Your voice will sound better when you've discovered repressed emotions. Try deep breaking and meditating.

JayTeeDee likes this.
  3. JayTeeDee

JayTeeDee New Member

Thanks Walt! I am already finding old memories opening up that are revealing some unspoken feelings.I am going to really invest time and focus to this process.