1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by vvill, Jun 27, 2017.

1. vvill

vvill New Member

A couple of years ago I picked up healing back pain and used the techniques and reduced the severity of my pain massively, I didn't go all the way with it though and left it lingering. The pain is now causing a great problem and I am back to do the full course in it. My acceptance of TMS is quite high but I still have doubting thoughts, irrational thoughts like "It's probably a disease" and despairing thoughts like "This will never get better". I will follow the program and see how it goes, but I am pretty optimistic that it will help a great deal but also doubt my ability to gain enough awareness of my personality and repressed emotions to make a full recovery.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, vvill, and welcome to this community of TMS healing. I hope you can keep reminding yourself that you healed before by believing in TMS causing your pains and start off the SEProgram with total 100 percent belief in TMS. It won't help you to heal if you have thoughts that you may have a disease or you will never get better. You can't just have a toe or two in the healing water. You need to jump in with both feet. Do the daily SEP exercises, especially journaling too discover repressed emotions and personality traits. You're going to win this battle. Believe it. I do!

3. vvill

vvill New Member

Thank you for your encouragement Walt, it's much appreciated.