1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Enrique is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zh7, May 29, 2017.

1. zh7

zh7 Newcomer

I would say I'm currently 80 percent to total recovery. I came to the realization that I was dealing with a psychogenic issue independently of Sarno and made recovery very rapidly. After a month or two I had a slight setback, and now currently still dealing with on-and-off annoyances 5-6 months in. I am confident that I have TMS because I came to the realization independently and Sarno validates my own personal experience of healing, and I'm hoping to use the SEP to "rough out the edges" and make it 100%!

2. Walt Oleksy

Walt Oleksy Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, zh7. You're doing great. You're 80 percent healed, and the SEProgram will get you to 100 percent. I found journaling to be the most helpful in recovering from my severe back pain. I discovered that been repressing feelings of abandonment and insecurity after my parents divorced when I was seven. I understood them better and was able to forgive them.