1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jscitstms, Apr 17, 2017.

1. jscitstms

jscitstms Newcomer

I just started the Structured Education Program today. I'm feeling hopeful. After reading Healing Back Pain about 6 weeks ago, I realized that I've had TMS most of my life – growing pains, stomach issues, acne, migraines, back and neck pain (most recently). The back and neck pain have been terrible for the last 4 years. I read HBP, started journaling, and within 5 days, I was nearly pain free. But about a week ago, triggered by my monthly battle with PMS, my neck started to flare up again. And I realized that a more structured approach might be in order. So here it goes!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi. Welcome to TMS healing. The SEProgram is going to lead you to learn more about yourself and the causes of your symptoms. Most of us never realized we have been repressing harmful emotions even going back to our youth. Dr. Sarno's book was a life changer for me. You're going to be a new person... healthier and happier than you ever thought possible.

3. jscitstms

jscitstms Newcomer

Thanks Walt! Very excited for this journey. I also have the Healing Back Pain video – do you recommend I watch that now, or after the SEProgram?