1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by uccello1983, Mar 31, 2017.

1. uccello1983

uccello1983 New Member

This is my first day and I am hopeful but still have some thoughts that there might be a structural issue mainly because I haven't seen a TMS physician and because I wear toe spacers that allow me to walk with minimal pain and go out and take care of things. HOWEVER, I have made an appointment at the pain psychology center in LA and am going to give my all to the program. After all I have gone through for the past several years, it's no wonder I am experiencing physical pain. Grateful for this program and this forum.

2. MSZ812

MSZ812 Well known member

Welcome! Great to have you on the journey with all of us. Getting over structural concerns is not my forte. I suggest searching out success stories from those who were diagnosed with structural issues like yourself. You'll be amazed and find great relief in that, I'm sure!

-Matt

3. uccello1983

uccello1983 New Member

thank you.