1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Carol Omans, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Carol Omans

Carol Omans Peer Supporter

I feel hope for the first time in many years. Also feel way less fear. Having anger dreams at people I didn't know I was angry
    At! So grateful. Met with Dr. John Stracts in Chicago today. He validated the TMS diagnosis. On my way. Thank you Dr. Sarno!

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

mike2014 likes this.
  3. Carol Omans

Thank you Eric. So good to get a reply! I've made so many mistakes trying to get into the forum. I want to edit them but can figure out how on the computer. But at least I know I'm in now. I'm working the program! I hope you feel well and without pain. Again, thanks

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Yes without pain but not having happiness all the time. I think we get a misconception of what happiness is. Happiness is your reaction to life over and over. Happiness is your choices to be greatful for and what you possess in life.

Different Sages And Drs. pick happiness as unachievable but we have happiness all the time, it's a choice.

Glad your in here now. Look around. There's lots of places to go. Youll be surfing the healed world in no time

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    mike2014 and MWsunin12 like this.
  5. Carol Omans

No one is happy all the time. Contentment is a good thing to shoot for. Happiness comes and goes.

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Yes, contentment. That's another main ingredient.
    I always thought of Gratitude as a form of contentment. But when I read you post and thought.
    Contentment is grateful for what is now, in the mind. Being at peace with what is.

Greatful is being content with the way life is and thinking about your children, your family members, your arms, legs and organs are all to be greatdul for.
    And being Content with life as is. We press forward.
    Bless you.

mike2014 and MWsunin12 like this.
  7. Carol Omans

God bless you too! Thanks for writing.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.