1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by BettyJean, Aug 23, 2016.

1. BettyJean

BettyJean New Member

I have been having bouts of vertigo (spinning) during the night along with dizziness and brain fog all during the daytime, and much fatigue. This is the fourth time in 12 months, and it lasts from 2 to 6 weeks. I have had the vertigo, occasionally, for several years, but it is much worse now. My doctor wants to put me on St. John's wort or something stronger. I guess that means he doesn't think its structural, but I still waste time checking out possible physical causes/cures. I also am the personality Sarno says is prone to TMS. I try to keep going, but I am getting tired of feeling like this. It is scary writing this down because it makes it seem more real.

Topic to write on for Day 1: Life without TMS - I could accomplish so much more, but I always fight against success.

By the way, my husband has Stage 4 prostate cancer. Although he is feeling good now after chemo and hormone treatments his PSA is starting to rise again.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016