1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 1 (Redux)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Velvet_Hidden, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

I've decided to give the SP another go after noticing a minor symptom imperative I have going on currently. Ever since my back pain ceased last year, I shortly began noticing post nasal drip and a runny nose out of no where. I attempted many natural remedies to solve my problem but to, no avail. Lately, I wised up and determined my condition was TMS induced. I notice how most times of the day i'm fine except, when i'm showering and waking up. I do believe I have more work to do to release my internal emotions, in order to overcome this distraction my mind is using to shift my focus unconsciously. Since accepting my condition as TMS, I've notice some improvement. I plan to continue working through the SP again in order to address what ever inner tension I need to release via journalism etc.

2. westb

westb Well known member

Well done. Wishing you well as you start a new chapter of your recovery. I was once told "Easy does it, but do it" and I bear that in mind whenever I start a new venture.

Lizzy and Velvet_Hidden like this.
  3. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

Thank you for the kind words.... I wish you the best moving forward as well :)