1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Redux :)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Velvet_Hidden, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

I’ve decided to go through the TMS program a second time after having participated in it for the first time back in Jan-Feb of this year. After completing it the first time around I was successful in removing the chronic neck, leg, back, shoulder and knee pains I suffered with for 2 + years. The pain in my left molar tooth #19 has slowly subsided since that time. Pain free, I decided to go back into running for exercise and recently decided to go into the gym to pick up were I left off 2 years ago during the time my TMS set in. Lately, I’ve had this slight throat congestion that came out of no where and just seemed to stay no matter what natural remedy I used, whether it be lemon and honey, drinking water consistently, or fasting. Nothing could seem to get rid of. It got so bad to the point I had difficulty singing as I normally do daily. Seeming familiar, I knew it must be one of the TMS symptoms in a different form, since I’ve repeatedly read/ watched Dr. Sarno’s literatures and have alleviated my self of the new onset of symptoms. Although I feel much better now I want to go through the SP again to explore some areas in my emotional past I may have missed in my first go round I also want to reaffirm the same techniques and affirmations that were so helpful to me the first time around as well. Deep down I’m happy I know what do to do this second time around, in dealing with something conventional methods are unable to cure. I also happy there won’t be any need again to travel as far East to Australia, as far west as California, as far north as New York, and as far south as Central America to find the cure to my dilemma as I did with my previous symptoms in the months/years after their onset. Although my reemerging symptoms are annoying, it just lets me know theres more work to be done so I’m content in knowing that.

With all of that said thx to everyone in the forums who were encouraging and helpful on the threads I started during my first go round I truly appreciate it.

I also want to write out my deepest condolences to Dr. Sarno’s family after reading of his passing a few days ago.

He has not only helped improve my quality of life but countless others who’ve dealt with similar circumstances, may his spirit live on……..

[​IMG]
    Dr. John E. Sarno

Sunrise 6.23.1923 - Sunset 6.22.2017

R.I.P

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, You healed before with TMS so you should be confident you will heal the new symptoms. There may have been some new emotional stresses since the year began, or old ones were triggered. Do the journaling to discover what is going on in your emotions.