1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Prefix

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MBS64, Sep 17, 2018.

1. MBS64

MBS64 Newcomer

This is my first official day on this site. I have read Dr Sarno's book, Healing Back Pain and have re-read certain chapters. It's probably been 3 weeks since I started my own journey to understanding TMS. Consciously, I believe I have TMS and I have had some success with relieving some pain, but I am not sure if I am doing the right things to get better. Have I figured out the real under lying issues? I have to admit, I get frustrated with not feeling better sooner. I think I still have some fear. I would love to go play golf tomorrow, but I am afraid what would happen on the 2nd, 3rd or 16th hole. I am very hopeful that I am on the right path. I guess that say's it all!?