1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1, no more fragile flower

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by KathyBee, Aug 7, 2013.

1. KathyBee

KathyBee Peer Supporter

What would life without TMS be like for you?
    I would stop treating myself as a fragile flower and do more things.
    I would take small risks and challenge myself. I would voice my opinion on things even when people might disagree. I would put more of my writing and craft projects and art online without getting stressed out over whether people would like it or not. I would not stress about the possibility of people disagreeing or giving mean criticism or getting internet trolls.
    I would stop living with the background fear and worry that something stressful would happen and my symptoms would become unmanageable.
    I would exercise more and get fit. I would lose weight and be able to have more options in what I could wear.
    I would spend less time just sitting around resting and recovering and more time doing things I enjoy.
    I would be cheerful and relaxed for real instead of pretending to be cheerful and relaxed.

gailnyc, mousemom and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

KathyBee,
    You are going on an amazing journey. Welcome...