1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Day 1-I believe its TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by gerryh, Aug 4, 2014.

1. gerryh

gerryh Newcomer

I've been lurking for a while but have finally started the SEP today.My main symptoms are brain fog and my vision which appears blurred and out of focus except for the very centre.I have had many tests and an MRI and everything is fine.Recently,I developed lower back pain and stomach pain while returning home on a flight.This remained with me until I landed and amazingly just went away when I left the plane.It returned along with urinary urgency several times in the days that followed,but I knew it was TMS and it has not happened since.I would say that my head gets the concept but I can't seem to stop the negative thinking.This causes me fairly major fear and anxiety.The main thing that healing TMS would mean to me is to give me peace of mind.Looking forward to making some progress here.

Gerry

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Gerry. Welcome to the TMS healing community.
    You got tests and the MRI and there is nothing structurally wrong with you, so it is for sure TMS
    from repressed emotions and/or a perfectionist and "goodist" pesonallity. Most of us have all of those.

The SRP program is a great way to learn about TMS and practice healing techniques.
    Try to stop thinking negatively because that does create fear and anxiety. We've been through that, too.
    TMS practice will bring you peace of mind and you will enjoy new health and a happy life.

Read the success stories in that subforum to drive away negative thinking.
    Keep us all posted on your progress. We're all here to help each other.