1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1- Hope

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by TurquoiseBlueBird, Jan 20, 2017.

1. It has been three years, probably more. 3 years of constant pain, not one single day has been free of it. It's overwhelming, all-consuming, lonely, and terrifies me. I've found it fascinating that not one single doctor, not ONE...out of at least a dozen...has looked at me and said, "lets find out why! Why you are having this pain, what is causing it?" All have been quick however, to want to write a prescription for the latest and greatest medication. The meds frighten me even more... I feel as though they are a mask to an underlying problem. It took almost 2 years to find a doctor that recognized fibromyalgia, chronic fatique syndrome, and restless leg. For her, I am eternally grateful. Yet, I'm still seeking, still searching for the answers to "why?" Here, I think that I have found it, and with this...comes hope!!!

David88 likes this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum! You are in the right place. I had fibromyalgia for 20 years and have completely recovered using TMS healing techniques. You can read my success story on my profile page in the success stories sub-forum. Fibromyalgia is TMS and you can recover. Just take it one day at a time. Have patience and be persistent. Let us know how you're doing and feel free to ask questions at any time. We are all here to support one another.

David88 and eskimoeskimo like this.
  3. Thank you so much! I could literally cry just in knowing I'm not alone in this, and again...there is finally HOPE!

David88 likes this.