1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1, healthy but having so many symtoms

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Bernardomelo, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Bernardomelo

Bernardomelo Newcomer

Hi! I’m 25 and I’m dealing with pelvic pain, strange leg sensations, head pain, eye pain, wrist pain, back pain, knee pain , jaw pain, and I’m shaky all the time. All of the symtoms are fluctuating, one hour pelvic is the worst second hour back, third headache etc... I’m so down but feel really hopeful with TMS. I just don’t see many posts here with so many symtoms and people who overcame it. I would really appreciate some encouragement it would mean a world do me. I don’t want to give up, I’m fighting for myself. Just need a bit of cheer up ❤️ And sorry my English is not perfect cause I’m not native !

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

The Success Stories Subforum has many posts from people with multiple symptoms, starting with a great one that was bumped to the top of the list today. My own profile is story is one of many symptoms, feel free to read it.

3. Bernardomelo

Bernardomelo Newcomer

Thank u ❤️

4. Mymily

Mymily Newcomer

I have a few symptoms too, pelvic pain, weird chill, anxiety, tingling and the worst of all the fasciculations in my calf's which drive me mad sometimes, don't give up, I'm only 6 weeks into this and I feel things are worse but that's just my brain reacting to me me fighting this, we can conquer this!

JanAtheCPA likes this.