1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 for me...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Jogus, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Jogus

Jogus Newcomer

Hi all, Day one for me today. I am so pleased to be here and look forward to the next six weeks of this programme. I have had lower back pain all year now. And have seen doctors osteopaths. And there is nothing wrong with my back. I do believe is is repressed emotions however I have no idea how to release them. So for today I am going to focus on my pain being a good thing for me. And let go of the poor me, now that I accept that I am creating the pain.
    Look forward to getting to know some of you.

georgethee likes this.
  2. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

Welcome Jogus - Seems you on the right track. Did you read any of dr. Sarno's books?
    Goodluck in your journey.

3. Jogus

Jogus Newcomer

Hi George. Thanks for your reply. Day 3 today still lots of pain but reading lots of info. So happy I came across this site I have read Dr Sarnos heal your back pain. The first time I read it about six weeks ago. I dint quite get it. But I listened to it the other day. And started getting it. I have it as a audio book.
    What day are you on and how are you feeling?
    Jo

4. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome Jogus. I'm an old timer here and aside from you getting to know us, you'll also get to know much more about yourself. It's a fascinating experience.

These are early days for you so just enjoy them. We heal best when we are relaxed and playful.

Here's to your full recovery.

Plum x

5. Jogus

Jogus Newcomer

Thanks Plum
    I'm feeling excited and nervous. I have learnt so much just in five days about TMS. Day 5 today and something has shifted in my back. Pain still there but it's like the knife has been pulled out a little bit.

Regards
    Jo