1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 for me and my story

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Rapunzelion, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Rapunzelion

Rapunzelion Newcomer

Hi everyone, I start the structured programme today. My story is arm pain and some neck and back pain for eight months. MRI three months ago showed two bulging discs. Twice weekly physio since then, the pain is better sometimes and worse other times. Numbness has started now but it's the restricted movement that is just getting worse and worse that has been getting me very down.
    I got the book a week ago. It describes me so well. And for the last few years these weird symptoms, alopecia, rashes, vertigo, muscle stiffness, cramps coming and going. I think it's all connected. I have trigger points all through my arm and shoulder. I think I know the emotions that are at play. I can't do much about them or my situation but maybe I can change my reaction to them.
    I'm going to give this my all, its the most hopeful I've felt for a while. Thanks for reading x

JanAtheCPA likes this.