1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 after so much pain...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lottemayfair, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Lottemayfair

Lottemayfair Newcomer

Hi. I’m new to the forum and happy to start the work of healing. I’ve beem in pain for quite a while now, it all began with a knee pain 5 years ago, after that came a neck pain followed by upper back pain, piriformis pain, sesamoiditis and now an ankle pain diagnosed by my doctor as a tendonitis thas came feom nowhere. Is really weird that all those pains came one each time, never had two pains at the same time... I really believe it is tms and its ruining my life :( I love running and exercise and here am I again without running... I want to believe in tms completely but sometimes I don’t, I know that my piriformis pain was completely cured for just readind sarno’s books but with the foot and ankle pain the process hasn’t been so simple and the fear of inoring it or hurting myself is bigger. So... I’m posting here as a program task and also to say hello to everyone. I’m psychoterapist from Brazil and Tms here is almost not known as a subject in the area. Sorry for my english, I can understand and speak so much better than my writting and hope yo

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Lotttemayfair,

Welcome to the Forum and the TMS Wiki! It sounds like you have a good grasp of TMS work as a start, have had some success already, and are seeing pain patterns (and lack of physical causes) which support a TMS diagnosis. I wish you the best in your progress. By the way, your English is just fine!

Andy B