1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1,2,3,4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Cleo, May 27, 2016.

1. Cleo

Cleo Newcomer

I am a 28 year old female who has suffered from chronic pain for 6 years. I have a teenage history of anorexia and depression and although the depression has gone and the anorexia almost the chronic pain persists. I had a bout of trigeminal neuralgia at aged 23 that lasted 8 months and after lots of time medication and pain it dissapeared. I had stress eczema thought my later teens which has been gone for 7 years again just dissapeared. Then 4 years ago I injured my groin in the gym over exercising as always and the pain has never left. It started in left groin moved to bum and hamstring and is now all over including left leg hip and right hip and leg and both ankles. I quit my job as a fitness instructor( probably not a bad thing) and stopped exercising as this worsened pain and the fear has been to much. I have been to every medical department there is western and eastern clear scans and no improvements. I have been on a spiritual path the past 4 Years and have shifted the eating issues and depression. I do no I still have limiting beliefs about loved if I'm not thin and in shape. I found this method last weekend and am on day4. I went for a run yesterday and today and had the usual pains after. I have been scared but keep reading my evidence sheet and success stories. I have no doubt I have TMS no doubt! My only doubt lies in my ability to heal myself. I struggle with finding hope after all this time. I will run again tomorrow and won't give up. Thank you for this wonderful forum it's beautiful to read! Love to all!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Cleo. Welcome to the TMSWiki web community. We are all here to help each other.

You need to increase your belief in TMS, that your emotions are causing your pain. Your groin pain may have started with gym exercise, but it continues because of some repressed emotion. And/or from your personality. You say you want people to admire you physically, if you are slim. Unfortunately, that has become what most people want, and think is beautiful. Of course, it is what is inside a person that makes them beautiful. I believe you are. You just need to believe you are.

I'm glad you are on "a spiritual path." I believe in faith being a big part of MindBody healing. My sister and others I know have healed from cancer mainly though their spiritual belief. God is inside each of us, in The Holy Spirit. We need to remind ourselves of that every day, all the day.

Keep journaling in the SEProgram to learn more about yourself. It helped me to heal from severe back pain. It will help free you of pain and lift you oute of depression.

Love to you, too!

Also, read Steve Ozanich's wonderful book, The Great Pain Deception. He tells how he played golf despite the pain and, together with total belief in TMS, he healed. He is a great example of TMS healing.

His new book, Dr. John Sarno's Top Ten Healing Discoveries, is a very good short course in TMS healing. Amazon.com books has both in inexpensive used editions or Kindle.

mike2014 likes this.
  3. Cleo

Cleo Newcomer

Thank you Walt! Kind regards

4. Ines

Ines Well known member

Hi Cleo,

Welcome. When you get to Day 6 on the SEP program you will love learning about being your own worst bully. I think you will relate to it with the food issues. I'm on Day 11 and I still go back and re-read that day. Glad to have you here! : )

5. Cleo

Cleo Newcomer

Thank you Ines! Its great to be here with you brave excellent people!! Just started day 6 now :) I hope your day 11 is wonderful!!

Ines likes this.