1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Dancing

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Milkweed, May 31, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Milkweed

Milkweed Newcomer

I'm just learning about TMS for the first time. My back "goes out" periodically and this has been going on for decades. I remember one time years ago. My back pain was really bad but I decided to go out dancing anyway. I forgot that I was in pain and that was the end of the episode. It was like a miracle.

2. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

That’s definitely the mind-body connection!

How are you now? You say you’re just learning about TMS for the first time - welcome! We’re here to help answer any questions you may have.

TG957 likes this.
  3. Milkweed

Milkweed Newcomer

Thank you. I was reluctant to post on here but I'm glad I did. :)

JanAtheCPA and Dorado like this.
  4. Dorado

Dorado Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm glad you found TMS! It's worth the work and has changed many lives for the better. :)

5. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

I love hiking. My back gets painful on occasion, but a good hike usually cures my pain. Miracle? No, rather a mindbody connection and doing something I love doing. Go dance more, if this is what you like doing!