1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dan Buglio - Zero pain now practitioner

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Mar 26, 2017.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello All,

I've stumbled across Dan Buglios site which I thought I'd share. He is a Zero Pain Now practitioner (a phrase coined by Adam Heller) which utilises Dr John Sarnos principles.

http://danbuglio.com/about-dan/ (About Dan)

Regards,

Mike

2. shmps

shmps Peer Supporter

Any thoughts/feedback on this program ?

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Buglio has been around for a long time and cares about TMS. He used affirmations and wrote a post about it that a lot of people really liked. I met him in person at a training I presented at in NYC and also, if I recall correctly, at the premiere of the Sarno Documentary. He seemed like a nice guy.

4. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Great guy spoke to him a couple times he is a great guy ....but for the program I like dealing with the present ....but that Adam Guy seems like a fraud

5. DanBuglio

DanBuglio Newcomer

Hey Marco - thank you for the kind words about me personally. As for the program, it specifically and consistently does keep us in the present. Even the language of the core question is "Right now, what emotion am I feeling?" It doesn't encourage you to think "What WAS I feeling back when XYZ happened?" Right Now! And your comments about Adam Heller are simply incorrect. Having been trained by Adam, knowing and working with him directly for the past 3 years, I can say that he is extremely ethical and really cares about getting results for his clients. (which he does with surprising consistency) His ongoing support for me as a coach has been fantastic and he is always ready to assist me.

Forest, thank you for your kind words as well.

Mari likes this.
  6. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Dan

Nothing personal regarding Adam he just comes off that way to me anyway ...
    You helped me a lot but as for the program it does have some good approaches but the constant repetition really didn't help me at all.