1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Cyclist Diagnosed with PNE

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Pratik Rao, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Ofc it is and ofc you can and ofc you will :)

2. Pratik Rao

Pratik Rao New Member

Hi Guys,

Really funny and weird update from my end. Pudendal neuralgia symptoms reduced significantly (I can make even lie down and walk for sometime now) but I have developed severe upper back pain.

I am strongly of the opinion that this too is TMS. What should I do ? From my end I have decided not to panic and remain calm. I am happy that PN symptoms are much better but back pain has appread suddenly out of nowhere.

Best,
    Pratik

Vladan likes this.
  3. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Same happened to me,Pn stopped switched on my back,keep going,final strugle ie to not pay attention,and move on,do not monitor it,scan it "The less you care the better you get" its leap of faith now,hop on.

Jane.Fearless likes this.
  4. Pratik Rao

Pratik Rao New Member

Hi Miffybunny and All,

Some update on funny and weird things.

Firstly, my overall pudendal nerve pain is much better but I have suddenly developed severe gastrointestinal discomfort.

Could this also be a manifestation of TMS ?

Best,
    Pratik