1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

CRPS/RSD resources

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by TG957, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome) aka RSD has risen in "popularity" among chronic pain diagnoses lately. Whether the doctors are finally better educated about it and diagnose CRPS patients sooner, or something else is in play here, we are seeing more posts here and more information out there online.

CRPS is just another TMS, but is so widely considered an incurable condition, that we need to bring out more success stories and information to the general public. As two CRPS success stories, @miffybunny and I teamed up and created a web site dedicated solely to the CRPS mindbody healing.

If you recovered from CRPS and are willing to share your story, we would be very happy to post it on our site.

So, here is the link, check it out!

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome : Your Path To Healing – FULL RECOVERY FROM CRPS (defeatcrps.com)

miffybunny and Ellen like this.
  2. Duggit

Duggit Well known member

Congratulations on your new website. It's top notch.

Regarding your Resources section, I want to mention for your consideration another video by Lorimer Moseley in case you have not seen it. It is titled "Tame the Beast - It's time to rethink persistent pain." This is not as informative as the video that you list in the Resources section. I mention it only because it is shorter and less technical. Despite Moseley's engaging lecture style, I think the shorter video is perhaps more likely to be viewed in its entirely by a casual visitor to your website. Maybe the visitor would then be stimulated to watch the longer video. Here is the link:

miffybunny and TG957 like this.
  3. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

This is wonderful! Congratulations on putting it all together. A labor of love, I'm sure.

miffybunny likes this.
  4. TG957

Thank you so much! Yes, I will add this to the resource list. Any other feedback will be GREATLY appreciated! I was not aware of this video. It is one of the most concise and compassionate explanation of TMS.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    miffybunny likes this.
  5. TG957

Thank you! Yes it is a labor of love! We plan on blogging and expanding the site, so it is just a beginning!

Ellen and miffybunny like this.