1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 9 Critical of myself

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

I am critical of myself for spending more money on unwanted things..Also every month i come with a plan of how much I should save.. then bang some urgent important thing comes up.. then i say to myself why this thing comes up now. why i cant handle it.. why cant i save more money.. why i am nt earnin so much..why my plans are not workin..why i m spendin money on unwanted things which i could have saved..

2. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Also the other things initially before knwing abt TMS i am critical of myself are i dont have any bad habits and why this pain..

Also i m worried abt i m not having any girl friend.. whether i am worthless not attractive..

3. angelic333

angelic333 Peer Supporter

When we spend money we don't have on things we think we want, we are looking to the external world for our happiness. We think the next iPhone, the latest shoes, etc will make us happy. There is no end to that so it is never fulfilling. True happiness and peace lies in our hearts, not the latest gadget. We can connect with this inner peace through heart centered meditation. The answer lies with.
    Yours, Angel

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

You got it right, angelic. Gadgets and new clothes don't bring us inner peace.
    I am about as low-tech as they come.
    Only one phone... the old-fashioned landline kind.
    Technology keeps needing repairs and gives me stress.

Keep seeking peace and you will have it.