1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy hip pain !

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Exxes, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Exxes

Exxes New Member

After a few weeks of mbs-work I'm finally rid of my excruciating back pain. A victory in itself as my subconcious didn't want to know about a psychosomatic cause. Today I've been journaling really deep and now it feels like someone just shot me in the left hip. I'm limping heavily ..

Something tells me my subconcious doesn't like where this is going and I'm getting really close to revealing the real cause/emotions of my tms and revealing its emotional cover-up operation.

Because my MD couldn't find anything wrong (except a l4-l5, l5-s1 herniated disc) and my reflexes are top notch atleast I know for sure the pain is caused by tms.

The pain switched from:

Upper/lower back to
    Lower back to
    Upper back to
    Lower back to
    IBS to
    Reflux/GERD to
    Leg weakness to
    Vertigo (first time in my life) to
    Migraine (first time in my life) to
    Tongue pain (first time in my life) to
    Eye pain (first time in my life) to
    Hip pain

What a ride :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Exxes,
    Yes it is quite a ride. I have had all of your symptoms (except for tongue pain) over the years and am now left with the hip pain (right side). I too have l-4,5 issues, something they call spondylothesis. Have also had terrible sciatica. Now the hip pain is my main issue. When I first had the hip pain (around 7 years ago) I found working out in a swimming pool helped. It was less stressful on my body and gave me a range of motion that was not always possible on land. Overtime, working out in the pool was helpful. I initially went to a physical therapist who taught me a few simple exercises, some with noodles, some not. I do have some cartilage issues, but I also know of others who have had cartilage deterioration who have had NO pain.
    My hip pain returned in the last 15 months with a vengeance. Lots of emotional turmoil in my life over the last 3+ years left its toll. I have not been as regular with the pool this time around, partly due to the distance travelled. I have sought out the healing hands of a skilled masseuse and am working with her to help unwind some of the tightened muscles in my thigh and buttock and lower leg.
    I have found that journalling has helped, finding my inner child and sending her love, and doing my best to continue doing what I do, not to be cowed by this physical pain. Although I admit at times this is hard.
    Let us know how you are addressing your TMS and these issues.
    Lots of folk here are rooting for you.
    Lainey

3. Exxes

Exxes New Member

Thanks for your reaction Lainey, I adress these issues by journaling mostly and trying to soothe and send love to my inner self. I also write down my dreams and work around them by journaling.

I'm trying to become more active and restarting my activities but the limping makes it hard and painful.

Thanks for the support !